Teams in trouble
A team in trouble can be a huge distraction for the organisation. In the management layers below the top team, there is confusion, duplication, and unclear direction.
It’s common to see team members openly fighting for control of the team agenda, resulting in dysfunctional behaviours inside and outside the boardroom. There is a tremendous amount of wasted effort and added complexity from political manoeuvring and back covering. The leader is often distracted and may not be giving enough attention to team health.
Stages of leadership team performance
Our work with teams in trouble includes:
- Resetting the team culture
- Rebuilding and repairing relationships
- Working with the commissioner of the team and the team leader to clarify mandates
- Refocussing the team on its purpose and mandate
- Clarifying roles, responsibilities, and key jobs to be done
We believe one size fits one team. Our solutions are bespoke to your team and organisation.
Contact us at email@example.com to find out more.